The applicant should fill in table 1 below for each proposal and state the category of submission clearly:
Energy Efficiency, Energy Conservation or Renewable Energy.
Note:(The applicant can submit a maximum of three proposals; one under each category).
- Applicants shall submit their proposal(s) no later than 2/11/2017.
- The Committee*will consider submissions that are only related to the three categories mentioned above.
- The Committee ranking will evaluate submissions based on the ranking criteria**.
- The Committee will shortlist the best six (6) proposals and ask applicants to prepare presentations to further explain their concept.
Proposals will be ranked based on the ranking criteria and the top three(3) will then be selected for final evaluation and invited to attend the winning ceremony.
- The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal based on the rankingcriteria.
- The Committee reserves the right to publish these proposals in its media channels to promote the companies and showcase best practices/innovation to the public without obtaining prior approval.
*A committee formed by Riyada and PDO.
** "Representatives" means directors, officers or PDO Employees.